Cherries Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

2nd Place!

I just found out yesterday that I won second place in the Nestle Toll House Baking Activity contest.  The prize is $1,000!  I am so excited that I am dancing all around my kitchen eating the leftover cookie dough from the extra ten packs my husband bought me "just in case" I needed to have some extra on hand during the duration of the contest!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me and supported me during this contest!  Now that the contest is over, I hope you will keep coming back to Chew and Chew.  I am bursting to share my Thanksgiving and Christmas time baking projects with you!

Have a happy and safe Halloween!

Holiday Baking with Nestle Toll House

Easy Elegance: A Celebration of Desserts and Holiday Entertaining - [Nestle Toll House Diamond Walnuts]

No comments:

Post a Comment