Cherries Background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Nestle Toll House Spooktacular Baking Activity Finalist


I found out Thursday that I am a top ten finalist for the Nestle Toll House Spooktacular Baking Activity for my "Dracula's Dentures".

It has been quite an amazing week as I got the opportunity to go to the KPVI News 6 studios on Friday morning at 6AM and bake my cookies in their test kitchen. And then on Sunday, KIDK News Channel 3 reporter Tammy Harmer came to our home and spent an hour with us baking cookies and interviewing me and the kids.

Baking and decorating these cookies over and over has really demonstrated to me how truly simple, inexpensive, and fun it is. The kids have had a ball and the cookies actually taste good too!

If you have a minute, please click on the following link, then click "Vote Now" and vote for Lori Fillmore's Dracula's Dentures. http://apps.facebook.com/nestlebakingactivity/contests/60612.viteabke_entries?ogn=facebook

I have been truly amazed at the support I have received from family, friends, my community, and facebook community. Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    Lindy told me about these after show-and-tell yesterday. We made them for FHE, so much fun. We voted for you, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i borrowed your picture of the cookie on a plate for my blog. i hope that's okay. :) blatterfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete