Cherries Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cookie Dough Brownies

If the name of this recipe doesn't make your mouth water, then just wait until you taste these!  These are my favorite variation of a brownie.  My sister K gave me this recipe, though I am not sure where she got it... but whoever invented these gets my thumbs up.

COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES
Layer 1: The Brownie
Brownie Mix
Eggs
Water
Oil

Make brownie mix according to package directions, baking in a 9x13 pan.

Layer 2: The Cookie Dough
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour

Mix together in a mixer and spread over completely cooled brownies.

Layer 3: The Chocolate

1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp oil

Microwave ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl in 1 minute increments until melted.  Spread over brownie cookie dough bars and refrigerate for at least one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment